9 Great Ideas For Costa Mesa Kids This Summer
1. Goat Hill Junction – Now this is only available on the third Saturday and Sunday of the month, but it is a fantastic ride through the Fairview Park on a model train. The volunteers do a fantastic job keeping the trains and tracks in great condition and it is super fun for those little kids under 6. And some big kids too 🙂
2. Ikea – Sounds funny, but they have a bunch of kids activities each week. Check the activities list or this convenient calendar/coupon. They are even giving you free food between the 20th and the 22nd of the month. Hello Swedish meatballs!
3. MVCC Tennis or Golf – The Mesa Verde Country Club offers amazing tennis camps for your little ones. And golf too, of course. World class instructors right in your own backyard.
4. Rockreation – Take the kids to an introductory rock climbing class! Super fun and a great way to have the get some exercise in over the summer. They even have a Summer Reach Camp.
5. Home Depot Build – Home depot runs a cool class for kids every third Saturday of the month, one to check out and see if your kids like to build! In fact here’s one of their projects on how to build a fun sandbox:
Costa Mesa Kids Activities
6. Volcom Skate Park – Have you check out the skate Volcom Skate Park yet off of Arlington Avenue? It is a blast to watch some of the guys do their tricks in the skate park. I’ve seen some really little guys out there as well, check it out!
7. Costa Mesa Summer Concert Series – I talked about it in a previous post, there are great concerts at Fairview park every Tuesday night through the end of July. Beer and wine garden, gourmet food trucks, and good tunes!
8. Camp James – Can’t take those kiddos any longer??? You can always take them to Camp James day camp if you need to get some peace and sanity back 🙂
[idx-listings city=”Costa Mesa” minprice=”500000″ maxprice=”1900000″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”513″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]